The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Behind Bloodyberry

I'm an individual who just loves to draw in anime and manga style, be it big or small or just to doodle whatever comes to mind.

I'm not much of a talker. I usually just listen, or read for that matter be they forum posts, chats, etc.

Drawing has been a long-time hobby and interest of mine since I was old enough to hold a pencil. The very fist paper I drew on was a newspaper my dad was reading. I was young enough not have known blank papers were in his desk drawers.^^;

Only in the anime phenomenon that overtook the country did it strongly influence me to continue with it and even convert my skills into what I created this blog for.

I've experimented and dabbled in random styles and techniques in learning to draw, which I will be sharing here in tutorial forms-- also this blog will serve as a reminder to improve my skills.

Every artist has their own way of doing things so I'm going to be sharing how I go about mine.

I'll be starting with how I began learning anime and manga style, so I hope to be of some help to those who want to learn drawing.

Also, I most of my works are usually finished by my sister. I'm the penciller and designer, she's the inker and the editor. And anything involving digital finishing, she works on it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009