The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

2001 - 2002

I'm now college freshman. It still felt like high school to me. -_-;

I guess I can do it once I set my mind to it. The characters were easier to draw when I'm more familiar with them. Now my problem was I had little knowledge in apparel so I often end up having my drawings dress in the usual large shirts, baggy pants or long skirts. I needed a definite eye-opener in fashion.


It was around the first semester that I saw my sis drawing wings at the back of her notebook. I attempted to try it myself--- it came out this way:

I didn't know what feathers looked liked and I wasn't that determined to draw every single detail. I was thinking something closer to.... torture. XD

I wouldn't have bothered to learn anyway, nor would have noticed, if my ever-so-specific sister hadn't mentioned it.

Then I got to wondering what feathers were supposed to look like when drawn... I was later thinking of avoiding anything with feathers or wings on it. Like that would do me any good.

Anyway, I jumped from one drawing to another instead of listening to my sister.

My drawing style not only differs on my mood, it also varies to the current anime showing at that time. I guess maybe I wasn't that confident in my drawings yet that I tried out several styles I've seen and trying to blend with my own.



It was around the second semester my sister stopped drawing and started dictating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009