The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

2009


Still playing Gaia online up until January and then the regular work days came crashing in. Even broke off some commitments there when I had to 'disappear' from the community.


<< Drawing by me, tweaked in Photoshop by my sister.


I've managed to make about a handful of avi arts for other players though.

Went to attend a work shop in Manila around the summer time, it was so much fun! First time my sister and I went off on our own. We stayed over at a cousin's condo and spent our free times watching whatever available movies she had. She didn't enjoy having a CSI marathon while eating dinner.

In Digital Painting, I'm not very good with it. XD But I did learn a few things about Photoshop, finally, to the relief of my sister. She still ended up having to finish my part of the project as requirement to finish the course.^^; She works faster than me anyway.


I took the Manga Illustration course and the Digital Painting course. Though I was already familiar with most of the topics taken up in Manga Illustration there were still some things included that I wasn't aware of, and some that I learned. My classmates were hilarious and we had fun comparing works and sharing ideas.

The requirement for this course was a 3-page comic with or without dialogues that we had to submit. All pages must be complete in the matter of paneling, background, and inked lineart. I immediately started on mine when we were told to work on it-- and my sister just had to watch CSI, I was completely distracted.

I did manage to finish in time. So when the instructor asked when I started to make it since my 3-page comic was completely detailed with some fancy paneling, I gave him a sheepish smile and answered, "Last night."

I though he was going to choke.

The submission of the comic depended on us if we were willing to give the original for records or we have it re-copied and leave those behind instead. When I volunteered to leave the originals with them since the photocopied version turned out really messy, they were shocked at me for even saying it. They insisted on taking the photocopies instead and I get to take home the originals. *Yippee~ ^^*

page 1 ---> page 2 ---> page 3

These are just random scenes that came to my head, they're not really in sequence. Heck! I don't even know what they're supposed to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009