The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

2006


Lots of free time on my hands-- if I can also count the urge to ignore customers coming into the store.

Let's see...

I was banned from drawing in the store. T___T

Well... one, because I did just what I mentioned on the first line and left my sister to handle them; two, my things cluttered all over the work table, and; three, I did nothing else but stick my nose in sketchpads since I graduated. So my mom was less than pleased.

Working in the store had its advantages, I made friends with some of the students in the nearby schools, happy as mom was when we finally socialized only to be exasperated when said new friends were actually anime fanatics.

But at least mom let us be. And I finally get to draw in the store again, provided I refrain from doing the above mentioned again. They wanted to see some drawings I made so I showed them some, old and new.

I attempted to start on a comic again... I only managed one page.



Nothing much done this year... kinda sad when I look back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009