The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

2000-2001


On the last leg of high school, I transferred. The school was much closer to home at a less-than-5-minute walking distance. XD

In this school however, my independent drawing skills were less than appreciated unless you were drawing an actual anime character they can recognize.

The most in demand was Hiei (Vincent) from YuYu Hakusho (Ghostfighter), Recca from Flame of Recca, Sanosuke Sagara from Rorouni Kenshin (Samurai X) and the various monsters in Pokemon. These guys can't even appreciate Gundam Wing.

I obliged them at first by drawing the said characters-- for the first week of school that is. I quit when I found the pages torn off the drawing book. And it was in my bag in the first place, I had no clue who could have taken it out.

So I won't have any of those drawings left since they all managed to take everything from the binding. T_T All that remained were some unfinished works:


But I did some random drawings of Semil and her partner Seiji.



Around the summer of 2002, I drew randomly. And again, those drawings I've yet to unearth somewhere still. But for the meantime, I managed to find some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009