The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Drawing for 2013




Been on hiatus on a long time from drawing anything. Had to draw something during our sketch day with the gang last Sunday.

I made a mess with the inkwork since I was seeing double. At least I made sense out of the lines only they're waaaay crooked and jagged in several parts.

Was really surprised to see unexpected people arriving (non-members) of our group. We made a total of 17 occupying the entire front area of McDonalds.

Start with the basics

SlackerLord messing around with the camera and took pictures of just about anything, even my case.

The chibi version of what I drew
The last image was doodled at the bottom of the paper as we took turns talking about what we drew. By the time the cycle was done, I was already darkening the lines.

A more complete set of Sketch Day photos here: NIKO Sketch Day - Aug.25.2013






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009