The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

My Organizer~


About time I get down to using my organizer. I filled it up for reasons that I have to gear up on materials so I can go on and on and on drawing nonstop.... but I guess I did. STOP. Somewhere.

But seeing my stuff seems to have me itching to use them again. I was doodling just this afternoon but had to put them away when rush hour came. Not a good idea to draw within full view of customers, especially when you work in a snack bar. Wet hands and sticky fingers all over the counter, which means soggy paper and icky pencils coz they just haaaavvve to touch everything you're using.

Ugh.

Drawing time in my workplace is short and limited. There's plenty of tables and chairs, but its too much hassle to have to grab everything when people start coming in.

So, I use the counter table, standing. But that also has its difficulties as its where people actually order for their food. And they think you're sketch pad is the order list. They don't care nor do they wonder why its a 9" x 12" bundled thick paper in spring binding with hard cover, too 'classy' to be used for jotting down their orders. Nor do they bother to notice why there's a head and a face in the center of said paper.

Yep, drawing in my workplace is troublesome....

I wonder what they'll say when I mention how much a sketch pad costs. Yes, there are cheap ones, but not in their estimation. Oslo paper is already costly in their experience. So what more for sketch paper?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009