The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Commission 1

My very first commission in cash! So happy!!! XD


Got the request from a local cosplayer who goes by the name Banazure (I'm not gonna reveal his real name) who went to POTO-CON (Pearl of the Orient) as Sesshomaru. Fan girls were going crazy after him. I watched how he stood there while his family and friends helped him put on his costume bit by bit..... and it was a lot of bits for the character he went to portray.^^;

He won anyway~

Reference pic for the request.

The step-by-step process (in a way):

Started with the head and hair.
Next, went on to do the killer fur. xp
After the fur (which took me more than 2 hours) I proceeded to do the rest of the body.
And, voila~ Done!

Scroll up for the final output, its the very first image.

Afterwards, SlackerLord and I decided to do something with all that white space.... we butchered it. It looked like this:


We were never good with colors. And digitally ---- well, it always spells D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. We're going to learn how to...................... eventually.^^;





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009