The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Gift Art 1


A gift art for Kai Raito (username) cosplaying as the Medicine Seller in Mononoke.



My first manganized version of him was supposed to be his cosplay of Ciel Phantomhive but I had habit of leaving my unfinished drafts, sketches, or drawings on the table near a window. It must have been blown by the wind as next I found it ---- in several pieces ---- was on the floor with our dogs. TT^TT

So, this is like 2 years overdue. He requested for this first time I knew of him and when the cosplay era was just starting to grow in Bacolod. That's when I met a lot of the cosplayers.

Other versions SlackerLord tried out:


The first one was my suggestion. The second and third were her ideas.^^;

Uploaded the lineart and first thumb in our DA gallery. A higher resolution of the lineart can be downloaded HERE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009