The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Drawing Styles


My drawing style varies depending on my mood and/or what I'm currently in the mood to draw.

If there's something I want to depict in a story, I start doodling on it. Sometimes its just to get the idea what the characters may look like, that's why the tendency to not finishing any of our stories since we keep revising the outer looks.

In later posts I may just try and introduce some of the more serious stories we want to work on and the characters involved... there are quite a lot if I may say so. We can't seem to stick to just one before an ultimately new idea pops up or another thought for an existing story flits in mind and we just had to put it in before we completely forget about it.

Back to the issue.

My drawing style mainly revolves around shoujo-fantasy. Shoujo genre is a class of manga for an audience of young girls. I jump from fantasy to modern, again depends on the story, but the modern themes we focus on still retains a touch of a fantasy outlook.

I learned to love details, in fact I insist on adding them much to my sister's chagrin. Oh, and details doesn't necessarily mean accessories.

And somehow, when I get down and do some serious work I end up getting a fever the next day... I wonder why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009