The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Something random


Just an old random sketch of some random character as requirement from a workshop back in 2009. We were told to make 2 characters of varying expressions, and different facial structures.

All of mine were non-human. XD

This was the only one I liked though.

Speaking of facial structures, I want to work on those more.

May also start on Maraverde again as soon as my hands stop trembling from the medicines I take for my asthma.

I intend to work seriously on Maraverde so my progress may be slow and not think of a deadline I need to catch up on.... coz, there is no deadline. Unless I consider next year's summer since there's this huge komikon event...

Must not think about it.... >.<

1 comments:

Casshern said...

nice goatee~

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009