The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

SAI Linework

Been feeling restless of late. Could be from the tension and the excitement this coming event on March 31.

To pass of my lethargy, I did a little something:



Based from SlackerLord's avi in Gaia online, one of her old looks.

Its an old drawing and every once in a while I like to dabble with my old drawings and do linework with them in SAI. Took about 6-7 hours, trying out the tools and what else I was curious about, and several more 'undos' than I bothered to count. XD

After this was done and saved, I noticed the textures I so painstakingly worked on for the horns disappeared. WTH! I'm too lazy to edit so I'm gonna leave it as is. And I also forgot the scales on her face and body... oh, well~

Pencil version:



Now on to finishing the remaining pages. Been really busy this month in more ways than one. I'm gonna fall flat in bed and doze off a day after all this is finally over..... and do the same routine again for the next event. XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009