The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

WIP: Character designs

Along with BGs and the script, also worked on characters and storyboarding.


Above image is an old drawing from 2007 or so. Can't remember. My sis has been hankering me to use this as reference. It was something I thought I'd try out, different from my usual style. Turns out she liked it.


Concept for one of our OCs. He's called Shoun. One character who's role in every story revision has been changed over and over again.

Plus, my sis bought me coloured leads. Thought I'd try it out and there I went doing a couple of sheets, mostly scribbles. She wanted me to do lean concepts of the guys, and an equally lean yet curvy female characters. Then I asked her, "What about the boobs?"

Storyboard format

This is our storyboard where the marketplace (previous post) was an important scene that set the story to having the main character introduced.

Storyboard format is self made, gathered from different format ideas by other manga artists who shared how they make theirs.

I have a tendency to misplace my scripts, so I created a format where the script is already included in the storyboard --- side-by-side. Other artists have their scripts and storyboard separate from each other for bigger drawing space as they claimed.

Used to write the script in a notebook, any size will do, but the paneling and page concepts are all doodled at the corners or an any available space.^^;

So it turns out into one BIG mess.

My storyboard is bound into one large notebook..... now I just have to find it....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009