The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

Making BGs


I fail at it.... PERIOD.

But that doesn't mean I'd stop there. XD
I found alternatives.

Browsing the net randomly can give you a vast deal of ideas when in a slump. A single word in the search bar can give you a lot of possibilities when you use you imagination.

There's a market scene in a page which was included in the first chapter. That required a lot of buildings, stalls, crowds, sold goods, etc.

In a couple of minutes, we had five or so market images stored in our hard drive --- they were all modern/present time market places. And we picked the ones with the most visible stalls, buildings and people in it. Market scenes with too many sign boards were discarded.

From the image chose, we had it printed and placed tracing paper over it. We made use of the perspective involved and improvised with the rest. ^__^

Voila! Instant BG~

I need improvement in making extra characters.... I tend not to put enough importance in them.^^;

Unfortunately, this background was put aside. LOL

We were still discussing over the script and in the end we decided to revise it.... again. Hence, this scene will no longer be in it.

It was good practice. Goes to show that I'm out of it and my imagination has just about a few clogs in it and brain function is getting rusty. XP

For other BGs, my sis came up with her own simple ideas. Digitalizing~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009