The traditional way. Our style. Our way.

2003 - 2004


The usual case once again. Random drawings! This time I started again some days after the opening school year.

Already a 3rd year in college, my schedule was crammed and was more busy than before. That's 30 units to handle, even on Saturdays!

Well, the short walk from school leads directly to a mall, with my allowance I buy stuff I could use when I get home.

My sister made me pay attention to hairstyles, especially with curls, basing on how I drew it last summer (earlier post). I discovered they're rather fun to draw and a little challenging if you want it more intricate.

She made me try it out by drawing characters for a story she came up with. I gave it a go to see if I could do it.

Not much for a first attempt but the idea is there. Above drawing was inspired by Shoujo Kakumei Utena, another drawing style my sister wanted me to learn.

There were also some other drawings done in between from being inspired after watching some anime or two--- or all that's airing during that time.



One of the distractions preventing me from drawing is its very own inspiration-- anime. I drop everything just so as not to miss a single episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BloodyBerry's Drawing Blog Design by Insight © 2009